There are books on this, I'm pretty sure, at the bookstore or at WEB sites like Amazon.com. You might want to look into subscribing into a magazine or 2 or 3.
In my area, near to colleges, there are these 'international newspaper stands' that carry almost EVERY newpaper AND magazine made on the planet. If not them, there should be bookstores that carry the magazines. I'd start there. I think that's the best advice I, personally, have for you. Your question is a good one but very broad.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
House full of Cat 5e NOW WHAT?!?!
Home automation with iPhone®: things you should know
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!