There are books on this, I'm pretty sure, at the bookstore or at WEB sites like Amazon.com. You might want to look into subscribing into a magazine or 2 or 3.
In my area, near to colleges, there are these 'international newspaper stands' that carry almost EVERY newpaper AND magazine made on the planet. If not them, there should be bookstores that carry the magazines. I'd start there. I think that's the best advice I, personally, have for you. Your question is a good one but very broad.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
House full of Cat 5e NOW WHAT?!?!
Home automation with iPhone®: things you should know
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips