There are books on this, I'm pretty sure, at the bookstore or at WEB sites like Amazon.com. You might want to look into subscribing into a magazine or 2 or 3.
In my area, near to colleges, there are these 'international newspaper stands' that carry almost EVERY newpaper AND magazine made on the planet. If not them, there should be bookstores that carry the magazines. I'd start there. I think that's the best advice I, personally, have for you. Your question is a good one but very broad.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
House full of Cat 5e NOW WHAT?!?!
Home automation with iPhone®: things you should know
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING