A better way to insulate crawl space?
Now, I'm planning to pull out all the old insulation and replace it. I'd like to find a better way to install and maybe a better type of insulation that will stay put. I welcome any suggestions.
[This message has been edited by GlennG (edited April 09, 2002).]
[This message has been edited by GlennG (edited November 01, 2002).]
Now the critters won't knock it down because the wire is fixed on both ends, not loose like steel insulation support rods.
And those steel rods rust whereas this wire doesn't. (I think its aluminum.)
[This message has been edited by rpxlpx (edited November 05, 2002).]
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!