Hello there, my homeimprovement fans! whoops! The wrong web-sight. My mistake.
My need is this:
I have a lovley patio that is made up of old sidewalk blocks from 1938. They are AWESOME! But, inbetween these blocks there is crushed rock, and it looks great. I really like the appearence, but the thing that is a problem is, I have three 150yr old elms hanging over my patio. These elms and I don't get along. They keep dropping their droppings in my rocks! I have been vaccuming these rocks and spending more time with the rocks more than I have been able to work on my golf game.
I need some advice what to put between these blocks and eleminate the rocks and make a easy clean up. Now, let me tell you this. I live in Minnesota, so there is always a big weather change. I thought of putting some kind of morture between them, but that would crack.
In need of HELP!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight