Hello there, my homeimprovement fans! whoops! The wrong web-sight. My mistake.
My need is this:
I have a lovley patio that is made up of old sidewalk blocks from 1938. They are AWESOME! But, inbetween these blocks there is crushed rock, and it looks great. I really like the appearence, but the thing that is a problem is, I have three 150yr old elms hanging over my patio. These elms and I don't get along. They keep dropping their droppings in my rocks! I have been vaccuming these rocks and spending more time with the rocks more than I have been able to work on my golf game.
I need some advice what to put between these blocks and eleminate the rocks and make a easy clean up. Now, let me tell you this. I live in Minnesota, so there is always a big weather change. I thought of putting some kind of morture between them, but that would crack.
In need of HELP!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!