Hello there, my homeimprovement fans! whoops! The wrong web-sight. My mistake.
My need is this:
I have a lovley patio that is made up of old sidewalk blocks from 1938. They are AWESOME! But, inbetween these blocks there is crushed rock, and it looks great. I really like the appearence, but the thing that is a problem is, I have three 150yr old elms hanging over my patio. These elms and I don't get along. They keep dropping their droppings in my rocks! I have been vaccuming these rocks and spending more time with the rocks more than I have been able to work on my golf game.
I need some advice what to put between these blocks and eleminate the rocks and make a easy clean up. Now, let me tell you this. I live in Minnesota, so there is always a big weather change. I thought of putting some kind of morture between them, but that would crack.
In need of HELP!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love