Need help on finding out what happen to our sprinkler system.
We moved into a house a year ago and the main control system of our sprinkler system keep having leakage. We gradually changed all of the pipes and the valve adapters, but the problem still persists.
The joint of the pipe are either leaking through a needle size pole or from the valve adapters. Does this have to do with the water pressure?
Another problem is when we turned off the sprinkler water control to totally stop water supply, then it created a loud cranking sound each time we turned on the in-house faucet/shower/toilet.
We are running out of solution and don't know what exactly is going on. Greatly appreciated if someone can help us with this.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers