Need help on finding out what happen to our sprinkler system.
We moved into a house a year ago and the main control system of our sprinkler system keep having leakage. We gradually changed all of the pipes and the valve adapters, but the problem still persists.
The joint of the pipe are either leaking through a needle size pole or from the valve adapters. Does this have to do with the water pressure?
Another problem is when we turned off the sprinkler water control to totally stop water supply, then it created a loud cranking sound each time we turned on the in-house faucet/shower/toilet.
We are running out of solution and don't know what exactly is going on. Greatly appreciated if someone can help us with this.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight