Need help on finding out what happen to our sprinkler system.
We moved into a house a year ago and the main control system of our sprinkler system keep having leakage. We gradually changed all of the pipes and the valve adapters, but the problem still persists.
The joint of the pipe are either leaking through a needle size pole or from the valve adapters. Does this have to do with the water pressure?
Another problem is when we turned off the sprinkler water control to totally stop water supply, then it created a loud cranking sound each time we turned on the in-house faucet/shower/toilet.
We are running out of solution and don't know what exactly is going on. Greatly appreciated if someone can help us with this.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects