I would like to insulate the interior of my cathedral ceiling. I'm loosing too much heat. Does any one know of a product like a foam panel finished on one side, the other side of which could be mounted between the exposed beams and directly on the ceiling with adhesive?
I DON'T KNOW WHAT CLIMATE YOU LIVE IN. I LIVE IN SOUTH DAKOTA. IN OUR STATE IT IS RECCOMMENDED THAT AN R-VALUE OF AT LEAST 40 IS NEEDED FOR THE CEILING. YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT INSTALLING A PRODUCT THAT IS INSULATED ON 1 SIDE AND FINSHED ON THE OTHER. MOST "FOAM PRODUCTS ONLY HAVE AN R-BVALUE OF ABOUT 5 PER INCH. YOU ARE DREAMING IF YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERANCE BY INSULATING THE CATHEDRAL CEILING IN THE WAY YOU ARE DESCRIBING.
Ceramic insulation for commercial metal building
insulation for metal bldg
Ceiling - Resilient Channel or Insulation for Sound?
Insulating cathedral ceiling
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes