I have a 1968 raised ranch. The lower level is very cold. The walls are completely finished. There is only 1" between the cinder blocks and the drywall.
Q1: Is there any insulation that I can blow-in that is waterproof?
Q2: Can I blow it into the holes in the blocks? And will that help?
Q3: If not, is there a 1" thick insulation board that I can slide in between the blocks and drywall that is appropriate?
If I am totally off track, please let me know what I should be doing.
Thank you for your help.
laying cinder blocks
Converting crawl space into finished basement. Need ...
Furnace Sizing with a finished basement
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!