I have a 1968 raised ranch. The lower level is very cold. The walls are completely finished. There is only 1" between the cinder blocks and the drywall.
Q1: Is there any insulation that I can blow-in that is waterproof?
Q2: Can I blow it into the holes in the blocks? And will that help?
Q3: If not, is there a 1" thick insulation board that I can slide in between the blocks and drywall that is appropriate?
If I am totally off track, please let me know what I should be doing.
Thank you for your help.
laying cinder blocks
Converting crawl space into finished basement. Need ...
Furnace Sizing with a finished basement
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips