To keep freeflowing air from going through the holes in my recessed lights, I have heard of a "tophat" to cover the recessed cans with. I cannot find them on the internet.If I fabricate them from sheetmetal it would be too heavy. Anyway,is this the best way to cover the cans? If I insulate up against them, they may overheat.Also I have heard of a ceramic spray similar to paint, that I could spray the bottom of the roof decking to insulate from the radiant heat on the roof,any input here? I am open to suggestions and advice!
Thanks in advance!
36" vs. 42" kitchen cabinets with 9' ceilings
How to clean up marble??
Please Help me with this Predicament
Front Steps, Concrete, Want to Cover w/Stone ...type?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects