To keep freeflowing air from going through the holes in my recessed lights, I have heard of a "tophat" to cover the recessed cans with. I cannot find them on the internet.If I fabricate them from sheetmetal it would be too heavy. Anyway,is this the best way to cover the cans? If I insulate up against them, they may overheat.Also I have heard of a ceramic spray similar to paint, that I could spray the bottom of the roof decking to insulate from the radiant heat on the roof,any input here? I am open to suggestions and advice!
Thanks in advance!
36" vs. 42" kitchen cabinets with 9' ceilings
How to clean up marble??
Please Help me with this Predicament
Front Steps, Concrete, Want to Cover w/Stone ...type?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!