We have a 2008 double wide which got water damage from a loose water connection. The belly of our home is wet and a lot of water has gotten the floor insulation very wet. Will the insulation dry out if I were to open up the belly of our home and let it dry out? We live in Minnesota so I would do this in about a month. I'm hoping this would dry out instead of having to replace all the floor insulation. I is the non faced pink fiberglass insulation. PLEASE HELP!!!
Chain link fence....
Painting Wood Furniture; Help, What paint should I use?
Maui 16X16 ceramic tile
GE Dual Wave II Model JKP68G0K2 Wall Oven cleaning c...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight