We have a 2008 double wide which got water damage from a loose water connection. The belly of our home is wet and a lot of water has gotten the floor insulation very wet. Will the insulation dry out if I were to open up the belly of our home and let it dry out? We live in Minnesota so I would do this in about a month. I'm hoping this would dry out instead of having to replace all the floor insulation. I is the non faced pink fiberglass insulation. PLEASE HELP!!!
Resurfaced stairs now creak louder than ever. Who's ...
K i t c h e n Designers Newcastle
Kitchen Designer London
Do I have to completely remove the old carpet adhes...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight