We have a 3 season porch that we're converting to year round. We need to insulate the floor, which is now plywood with decking on top of it. The space underneath is dirt, and at it's highest is about 2 feet; at the lowest, from ground to bottom of floor, it's less than a foot. How do we get in there to insulate the floor, short of ripping the whole thing off?
Having trouble digging holes
Help! Hole in basement floor with a "tunnel!"
TGI vs ICF (insul-deck) floor with Infloor hydronic ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips