I bought 58 windows from Pella and 1 window is mismatched. They say 57 are one line and that 1 is a custom (doesn't match the others)
We notice it after it was installed. They refuse to replace it. What can we do? Already been paid for.
I think that you should take the matter to small claims court. These manufacturers should not be allowed to walk away from situations like the one you've described here. We've got an ANDERSEN slider which won't slide without a fight and ANDERSEN says that their warranty only covers defective glass. That is pure nonsense! These "big guys" are getting a little too big for their boots and someone has to put a stop to it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!