I bought 58 windows from Pella and 1 window is mismatched. They say 57 are one line and that 1 is a custom (doesn't match the others)
We notice it after it was installed. They refuse to replace it. What can we do? Already been paid for.
I think that you should take the matter to small claims court. These manufacturers should not be allowed to walk away from situations like the one you've described here. We've got an ANDERSEN slider which won't slide without a fight and ANDERSEN says that their warranty only covers defective glass. That is pure nonsense! These "big guys" are getting a little too big for their boots and someone has to put a stop to it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!