Front door sticks. I guess the hinges might be sprung some what. Easy way to correct without replacing hinges, or door.
Well, if your door is wood, it may be expanding due to season changes. If it is a steel door, sometimes the flashing at the bottom just needs to be tacked down a bit more. When I found that my door started sticking it was because some screws started comming loose and had to be rescrewed. I then sprayed each hinge with a does of WD-40. Sometimes it can be the jamb surrounding the door. Make sure it is firmly nailed in everywhere. If all else fails and you have a wood door, planing the area where it sticks just a bit will help to unstick it.
Glass on storm door makes front door extremely hot
Colonial Front door colors?????
Charging $200 front door installation!!!! Come On!!
Tall Front Door
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING