Front door sticks. I guess the hinges might be sprung some what. Easy way to correct without replacing hinges, or door.
Well, if your door is wood, it may be expanding due to season changes. If it is a steel door, sometimes the flashing at the bottom just needs to be tacked down a bit more. When I found that my door started sticking it was because some screws started comming loose and had to be rescrewed. I then sprayed each hinge with a does of WD-40. Sometimes it can be the jamb surrounding the door. Make sure it is firmly nailed in everywhere. If all else fails and you have a wood door, planing the area where it sticks just a bit will help to unstick it.
Glass on storm door makes front door extremely hot
Colonial Front door colors?????
Tall Front Door
Painting an unfinished front door
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes