Front door sticks. I guess the hinges might be sprung some what. Easy way to correct without replacing hinges, or door.
Well, if your door is wood, it may be expanding due to season changes. If it is a steel door, sometimes the flashing at the bottom just needs to be tacked down a bit more. When I found that my door started sticking it was because some screws started comming loose and had to be rescrewed. I then sprayed each hinge with a does of WD-40. Sometimes it can be the jamb surrounding the door. Make sure it is firmly nailed in everywhere. If all else fails and you have a wood door, planing the area where it sticks just a bit will help to unstick it.
Glass on storm door makes front door extremely hot
Colonial Front door colors?????
Tall Front Door
Painting an unfinished front door
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!