We bought all new windows for our house and I can't get the fenestration rating stickers off our new windows. I hate to use a razor blade to do this. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Hi MrsD, try using WD40 to soak the stickers, let the WD40 sit for a few minutes then the stickers should come off fairly easy. Hope this helps, and good luck!
Goof Off (or similar petroleum based solvents) or even fingernail polish remover (acetone) may also work. You can use a plastic putty knife to get the adhesive off too after soaking the labels. This works at getting off those labels from china and crystal too.
floor tile repair
Removing PVC Pipe Print
does anyone know how to reset the keypad? sears cra...
Replacing a rotten subfloor
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers