We bought all new windows for our house and I can't get the fenestration rating stickers off our new windows. I hate to use a razor blade to do this. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Hi MrsD, try using WD40 to soak the stickers, let the WD40 sit for a few minutes then the stickers should come off fairly easy. Hope this helps, and good luck!
Goof Off (or similar petroleum based solvents) or even fingernail polish remover (acetone) may also work. You can use a plastic putty knife to get the adhesive off too after soaking the labels. This works at getting off those labels from china and crystal too.
floor tile repair
Removing PVC Pipe Print
does anyone know how to reset the keypad? sears cra...
Replacing a rotten subfloor
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight