We bought all new windows for our house and I can't get the fenestration rating stickers off our new windows. I hate to use a razor blade to do this. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Hi MrsD, try using WD40 to soak the stickers, let the WD40 sit for a few minutes then the stickers should come off fairly easy. Hope this helps, and good luck!
Goof Off (or similar petroleum based solvents) or even fingernail polish remover (acetone) may also work. You can use a plastic putty knife to get the adhesive off too after soaking the labels. This works at getting off those labels from china and crystal too.
floor tile repair
Removing PVC Pipe Print
does anyone know how to reset the keypad? sears cra...
Replacing a rotten subfloor
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING