We bought all new windows for our house and I can't get the fenestration rating stickers off our new windows. I hate to use a razor blade to do this. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Hi MrsD, try using WD40 to soak the stickers, let the WD40 sit for a few minutes then the stickers should come off fairly easy. Hope this helps, and good luck!
Goof Off (or similar petroleum based solvents) or even fingernail polish remover (acetone) may also work. You can use a plastic putty knife to get the adhesive off too after soaking the labels. This works at getting off those labels from china and crystal too.
floor tile repair
Removing PVC Pipe Print
does anyone know how to reset the keypad? sears cra...
Replacing a rotten subfloor
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love