We bought all new windows for our house and I can't get the fenestration rating stickers off our new windows. I hate to use a razor blade to do this. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Hi MrsD, try using WD40 to soak the stickers, let the WD40 sit for a few minutes then the stickers should come off fairly easy. Hope this helps, and good luck!
Goof Off (or similar petroleum based solvents) or even fingernail polish remover (acetone) may also work. You can use a plastic putty knife to get the adhesive off too after soaking the labels. This works at getting off those labels from china and crystal too.
floor tile repair
Removing PVC Pipe Print
does anyone know how to reset the keypad? sears cra...
Replacing a rotten subfloor
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects