I have a 3 lite bow window with moisture between the 2 panes of glass. I can not find a manufacturer name on the window. I do not want to replace the whole unit. I heard there are replacement "window glazings" but cannot find anyone who sells them. I am in the Buffalo,N.Y. area.
Is your window a double pane window, with three sections/lites? If so, and the moisture is in between the two pieces of the double pane window, I would expect that your sealant for the double pane window has been compromised and is leaking air. I believe the only way to fix that is to replace the window since the factory creates the seal. If not, we lived with a window that could have been repaired too! If I misunderstood your post, let me know.
HI SCHOLZEE you will need to order new glass panels through a glass shop. or if you can find the name of the maker of the windows you can check on the warranty. if the window has a AAMA window sticker then you can call the AAMA at 847-303-5664 and maybe they can help you with finding out the name of the manufacturer. good luck on your project.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING