I have a 3 lite bow window with moisture between the 2 panes of glass. I can not find a manufacturer name on the window. I do not want to replace the whole unit. I heard there are replacement "window glazings" but cannot find anyone who sells them. I am in the Buffalo,N.Y. area.
Is your window a double pane window, with three sections/lites? If so, and the moisture is in between the two pieces of the double pane window, I would expect that your sealant for the double pane window has been compromised and is leaking air. I believe the only way to fix that is to replace the window since the factory creates the seal. If not, we lived with a window that could have been repaired too! If I misunderstood your post, let me know.
HI SCHOLZEE you will need to order new glass panels through a glass shop. or if you can find the name of the maker of the windows you can check on the warranty. if the window has a AAMA window sticker then you can call the AAMA at 847-303-5664 and maybe they can help you with finding out the name of the manufacturer. good luck on your project.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love