I have a 3 lite bow window with moisture between the 2 panes of glass. I can not find a manufacturer name on the window. I do not want to replace the whole unit. I heard there are replacement "window glazings" but cannot find anyone who sells them. I am in the Buffalo,N.Y. area.
Is your window a double pane window, with three sections/lites? If so, and the moisture is in between the two pieces of the double pane window, I would expect that your sealant for the double pane window has been compromised and is leaking air. I believe the only way to fix that is to replace the window since the factory creates the seal. If not, we lived with a window that could have been repaired too! If I misunderstood your post, let me know.
HI SCHOLZEE you will need to order new glass panels through a glass shop. or if you can find the name of the maker of the windows you can check on the warranty. if the window has a AAMA window sticker then you can call the AAMA at 847-303-5664 and maybe they can help you with finding out the name of the manufacturer. good luck on your project.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- 15 Fast Fixes for Your Home Facade
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers