I have a 3 lite bow window with moisture between the 2 panes of glass. I can not find a manufacturer name on the window. I do not want to replace the whole unit. I heard there are replacement "window glazings" but cannot find anyone who sells them. I am in the Buffalo,N.Y. area.
Is your window a double pane window, with three sections/lites? If so, and the moisture is in between the two pieces of the double pane window, I would expect that your sealant for the double pane window has been compromised and is leaking air. I believe the only way to fix that is to replace the window since the factory creates the seal. If not, we lived with a window that could have been repaired too! If I misunderstood your post, let me know.
HI SCHOLZEE you will need to order new glass panels through a glass shop. or if you can find the name of the maker of the windows you can check on the warranty. if the window has a AAMA window sticker then you can call the AAMA at 847-303-5664 and maybe they can help you with finding out the name of the manufacturer. good luck on your project.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips