I have a 3 lite bow window with moisture between the 2 panes of glass. I can not find a manufacturer name on the window. I do not want to replace the whole unit. I heard there are replacement "window glazings" but cannot find anyone who sells them. I am in the Buffalo,N.Y. area.
Is your window a double pane window, with three sections/lites? If so, and the moisture is in between the two pieces of the double pane window, I would expect that your sealant for the double pane window has been compromised and is leaking air. I believe the only way to fix that is to replace the window since the factory creates the seal. If not, we lived with a window that could have been repaired too! If I misunderstood your post, let me know.
HI SCHOLZEE you will need to order new glass panels through a glass shop. or if you can find the name of the maker of the windows you can check on the warranty. if the window has a AAMA window sticker then you can call the AAMA at 847-303-5664 and maybe they can help you with finding out the name of the manufacturer. good luck on your project.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects