My apologies if I posted this twice.
I have a left over part, "found" after cleaning the carburetor on my Craftsman Eager 1 6.0 lawnmower.
It is a 1/4" weight with cotter pin. I believe it goes into a small pin sized hole, inside the gas resevoir & keeps the float from extending down. Ther is a notch in the carburetor housing to fit this weight & cotter pin.
The gas resevoir is now leaking without this cotter pin wight installed. (Or is it just the gasket not firmly sealed?).
Thanks in advance for any insight.
Advice on Craftsman Radial Arm Saw(113.19771vs.113.1...
Problem craftsman garage door opener
Craftsman model # 536-885472
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!