My apologies if I posted this twice.
I have a left over part, "found" after cleaning the carburetor on my Craftsman Eager 1 6.0 lawnmower.
It is a 1/4" weight with cotter pin. I believe it goes into a small pin sized hole, inside the gas resevoir & keeps the float from extending down. Ther is a notch in the carburetor housing to fit this weight & cotter pin.
The gas resevoir is now leaking without this cotter pin wight installed. (Or is it just the gasket not firmly sealed?).
Thanks in advance for any insight.
Advice on Craftsman Radial Arm Saw(113.19771vs.113.1...
Problem craftsman garage door opener
Craftsman model # 536-885472
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects