sliding patio door track
There is 1 thing you didn't mention. After 'loosening' up the rollers, did you try to LIFT the door up, into the top track a little to allow the BOTTOM part of the door to 'swing out'? Usually, you only need to loosen the rollers until you're able to lift and pull out.
Grab the door about 2/3rds of the way down, then lift, then see if the BOTTOM swings out. If it does, then lower it AND get a new grip (since your center-of-gravity is below the 1/2 way point of the door.) If this doesn't work, slide the door into different 'locations' while in the track and try the lift-and-pull-out method again.
If this doesn't work, maybe there's a retaining screw, or something, that's preventing the door from lifting upwards (at the top), or lifting out (at the bottom). DO check around. Come back if it doesn't work (and let me know if it does.)
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes