They all look good. We have been to all the home improvement places. Home Depot sell American Craftsman, lifetime warranty. They are welded with Low-E glas. Anyone help on where we should go for windows. We cannot afford the installation costs and feel we can do this ourselves.
I had some vinyl replacement windows installed recently. After checking Lowes and Home Depot, I got about 25% lower price (on the combination of windows and installation) from a local outfit that a friend has used and was pleased with. You might check your local dealers in the yellow pages. They did the job and I'm happy with it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!