They all look good. We have been to all the home improvement places. Home Depot sell American Craftsman, lifetime warranty. They are welded with Low-E glas. Anyone help on where we should go for windows. We cannot afford the installation costs and feel we can do this ourselves.
I had some vinyl replacement windows installed recently. After checking Lowes and Home Depot, I got about 25% lower price (on the combination of windows and installation) from a local outfit that a friend has used and was pleased with. You might check your local dealers in the yellow pages. They did the job and I'm happy with it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!