To have a new window installed professionally, per window. The house is unfinished on the inside, and stucco on the outside.
And, how much should it cost to install a new door in the same place as the old one?
Thanks in advance!
We got quotes to replace late '40s era wood doors in custom size (height was not standard) for about $900 - 1,000 a door. This was for good quality fiberglass with lights. Obviously standard sizes will be cheaper and will depend on the quality of door and material. After looking at the home improvement stores it appears you could get a decent steel door with light installed for under $500. Good luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!