To have a new window installed professionally, per window. The house is unfinished on the inside, and stucco on the outside.
And, how much should it cost to install a new door in the same place as the old one?
Thanks in advance!
We got quotes to replace late '40s era wood doors in custom size (height was not standard) for about $900 - 1,000 a door. This was for good quality fiberglass with lights. Obviously standard sizes will be cheaper and will depend on the quality of door and material. After looking at the home improvement stores it appears you could get a decent steel door with light installed for under $500. Good luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!