Came home yesterday and both remotes to the garage door wouldn't work. Went inside the house used the button in the garage and the door worked. Tried the remotes and they worked...thought everything was fine. Noticed that we were also opening and closing our neighbors door. Our unit and remotes have Dip Switches...changed the combination 3 times and we are still opening and closing both our and our neighbors door.
Why and how is this happening!
Any ideas, suggestions, comments would be gratefully received.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot Furnace Problems (Before Calling In the Pros)
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- DIY Workbenches: 5 You Can Build in a Weekend
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Knock-Your-Socks-Off Laundry Room Ideas
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- Three Ways to Find a Wall Stud (Without Fancy Equipment)
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!