I live in Masachussets and I'm looking into replacement windows. Does anyone have an opinion on Harvey Clasic Double hung windows or Regency windows which I believe are made by Harvey also?
I live in New Hampshire and have been installing Harvey Windows for years.
They have good windows and they stand behind them.
did you ever decide on the harvey windows. I'm looking for new windows too and I am leading towards harvey. How do you like them?
I don't really know too much about those windows but I just replaced 4 windows with American Craftsman an so far they have been great!
I have grown up in the home improvement industry, and Harvey does make a good product. I am not as comfortable with the other suggestion mentioned by the homeowner who replaced the four windows. If you are looking for another great window, look at either The Excalibur or The UltraMaxx window. They are both make by Alside, and they have a history of making great products, and standing behind them if there is a problem down the road.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight