I live in Masachussets and I'm looking into replacement windows. Does anyone have an opinion on Harvey Clasic Double hung windows or Regency windows which I believe are made by Harvey also?
I live in New Hampshire and have been installing Harvey Windows for years.
They have good windows and they stand behind them.
did you ever decide on the harvey windows. I'm looking for new windows too and I am leading towards harvey. How do you like them?
I don't really know too much about those windows but I just replaced 4 windows with American Craftsman an so far they have been great!
I have grown up in the home improvement industry, and Harvey does make a good product. I am not as comfortable with the other suggestion mentioned by the homeowner who replaced the four windows. If you are looking for another great window, look at either The Excalibur or The UltraMaxx window. They are both make by Alside, and they have a history of making great products, and standing behind them if there is a problem down the road.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING