Replacement window Glass
Do you think, there might be any problem in future or I am better off buying exact window from the local market. Glass size is 5x3 ft.
I would think (hope) that they will send you the instructions to install it right.
I mean, they are sending you the glass!
What brand and type (wood or vinyl) of window is this?
If wood, I would be very carefull how you attach the stop.
One wrong move and "pow", and you will be ordering the glass again.
Be sure you understand the instructions before you remove the old glass.
Changing "glass only" is not something the average person should try. Their giving you the glass at no cost, if you crack it you will be buying a new unit.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love