Replacement window Glass
Do you think, there might be any problem in future or I am better off buying exact window from the local market. Glass size is 5x3 ft.
I would think (hope) that they will send you the instructions to install it right.
I mean, they are sending you the glass!
What brand and type (wood or vinyl) of window is this?
If wood, I would be very carefull how you attach the stop.
One wrong move and "pow", and you will be ordering the glass again.
Be sure you understand the instructions before you remove the old glass.
Changing "glass only" is not something the average person should try. Their giving you the glass at no cost, if you crack it you will be buying a new unit.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING