My yard is surrounded by woods on three sides. In the fall I get a blanket of leaves. I have been using a leaf shredder to shred the leaves and cart them to my leaf compost pile. The shredder chords wear out too fast when acorns and twigs get mixed in the leaves. It is also a lot of work to put the leaves in the shredder and haul them to the compost pile. I spend about four weekends each fall cleaning up leaves.
I have been looking at leaf Vacuums. One example is the Craftsman 4-in-1 Plus Yard Vacuum.
How quickly does the bag fill up? How well do they work?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love