My yard is surrounded by woods on three sides. In the fall I get a blanket of leaves. I have been using a leaf shredder to shred the leaves and cart them to my leaf compost pile. The shredder chords wear out too fast when acorns and twigs get mixed in the leaves. It is also a lot of work to put the leaves in the shredder and haul them to the compost pile. I spend about four weekends each fall cleaning up leaves.
I have been looking at leaf Vacuums. One example is the Craftsman 4-in-1 Plus Yard Vacuum.
How quickly does the bag fill up? How well do they work?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects