My yard is surrounded by woods on three sides. In the fall I get a blanket of leaves. I have been using a leaf shredder to shred the leaves and cart them to my leaf compost pile. The shredder chords wear out too fast when acorns and twigs get mixed in the leaves. It is also a lot of work to put the leaves in the shredder and haul them to the compost pile. I spend about four weekends each fall cleaning up leaves.
I have been looking at leaf Vacuums. One example is the Craftsman 4-in-1 Plus Yard Vacuum.
How quickly does the bag fill up? How well do they work?
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING