New construction (windows)
we don't get good service at all from Lowe's or home depo the ones here the people don't want to work can't get any answers
Make sure who ever install your windows caulks and insulates. we did moms & dads and
they are great no air infiltration no condensation on windows inside We had simonton vinyl in our new house and they are horrible and we had the builder back and no insulation they are better but still gettin a lot of air infiltration so to avoid headache
make sure they are installed proper good luck clax
Be very carefull!
You mentioned "All Single Hungs", You may not be able to meet the egress requirements and end up owning a lot of useless windows.
Bedrooms require 5.7 sq feet of clear opening area, That makes for a pretty big single hung.
I agree with the rest and say, stay away from cheap lumber yard windows.
DYI Guides for Replacing Window with New Construction?
vinyl replacement windows
Window Flush Trim Kit
New Construction - Installing Window Trim?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight