New construction (windows)
we don't get good service at all from Lowe's or home depo the ones here the people don't want to work can't get any answers
Make sure who ever install your windows caulks and insulates. we did moms & dads and
they are great no air infiltration no condensation on windows inside We had simonton vinyl in our new house and they are horrible and we had the builder back and no insulation they are better but still gettin a lot of air infiltration so to avoid headache
make sure they are installed proper good luck clax
Be very carefull!
You mentioned "All Single Hungs", You may not be able to meet the egress requirements and end up owning a lot of useless windows.
Bedrooms require 5.7 sq feet of clear opening area, That makes for a pretty big single hung.
I agree with the rest and say, stay away from cheap lumber yard windows.
DYI Guides for Replacing Window with New Construction?
vinyl replacement windows
Window Flush Trim Kit
New Construction - Installing Window Trim?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers