New construction (windows)
we don't get good service at all from Lowe's or home depo the ones here the people don't want to work can't get any answers
Make sure who ever install your windows caulks and insulates. we did moms & dads and
they are great no air infiltration no condensation on windows inside We had simonton vinyl in our new house and they are horrible and we had the builder back and no insulation they are better but still gettin a lot of air infiltration so to avoid headache
make sure they are installed proper good luck clax
Be very carefull!
You mentioned "All Single Hungs", You may not be able to meet the egress requirements and end up owning a lot of useless windows.
Bedrooms require 5.7 sq feet of clear opening area, That makes for a pretty big single hung.
I agree with the rest and say, stay away from cheap lumber yard windows.
DYI Guides for Replacing Window with New Construction?
vinyl replacement windows
Window Flush Trim Kit
New Construction - Installing Window Trim?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!