New construction (windows)
we don't get good service at all from Lowe's or home depo the ones here the people don't want to work can't get any answers
Make sure who ever install your windows caulks and insulates. we did moms & dads and
they are great no air infiltration no condensation on windows inside We had simonton vinyl in our new house and they are horrible and we had the builder back and no insulation they are better but still gettin a lot of air infiltration so to avoid headache
make sure they are installed proper good luck clax
Be very carefull!
You mentioned "All Single Hungs", You may not be able to meet the egress requirements and end up owning a lot of useless windows.
Bedrooms require 5.7 sq feet of clear opening area, That makes for a pretty big single hung.
I agree with the rest and say, stay away from cheap lumber yard windows.
DYI Guides for Replacing Window with New Construction?
vinyl replacement windows
Window Flush Trim Kit
New Construction - Installing Window Trim?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects