swinging door - how to take off
But to remove it, you will see some mounting plates at top and bottom of the door and on the sill and top jamb. There will be some screws that, when removed will release either the plate in the floor / jamb or from the piece that cradles the door itself.
If you remove the cradle trim from the door, you will see a way to release the mechanism holding it in place. If you take loose the floorsill and top jamb plates, the door will lift away by lifting the bootom and swinging the door out.
There are more than one style and manufacturer so I can't be any more specific.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips