Can someone explain to me why my new reno triple pane low E Iberville brand window keeps cracking the glass after installation. I have heard a number of explanations from the "supplier\installer". It is a south facing window. The installer acted like we were "crazy" wanting shims installed under the mullions. Any web sites, pdf files or information would be greatly appreciated. A CSA standard for Canada would be great but would cost me $90.00. Thanks.
The validity of the “ice test” in testing the integr...
sound reducing windows
Replacement Windows Sticker Shock
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!