I have a metal interior door that had a combination Lock on it. The lock has since been removed. I would like to install a Brass, Copper or Stainless Cover plate to cover the extra hole left by the combination lock. (3.5" x 11") I have another door that already has this. I just don't know were they were purchased from.
Does anyone know where I can find these?
Your help is appreciated...
Lenny - hi, you may want to call a few of your local locksmiths and see what they can offer you. If they sell similar sized combination locks, they probably sell or can get the cover plates as well. Otherwise, you may have to try and locate a dealer for the particular metal door you have. Good luck! Jim D/Heathsville, VA
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING