I have a metal interior door that had a combination Lock on it. The lock has since been removed. I would like to install a Brass, Copper or Stainless Cover plate to cover the extra hole left by the combination lock. (3.5" x 11") I have another door that already has this. I just don't know were they were purchased from.
Does anyone know where I can find these?
Your help is appreciated...
Lenny - hi, you may want to call a few of your local locksmiths and see what they can offer you. If they sell similar sized combination locks, they probably sell or can get the cover plates as well. Otherwise, you may have to try and locate a dealer for the particular metal door you have. Good luck! Jim D/Heathsville, VA
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects