I have a metal interior door that had a combination Lock on it. The lock has since been removed. I would like to install a Brass, Copper or Stainless Cover plate to cover the extra hole left by the combination lock. (3.5" x 11") I have another door that already has this. I just don't know were they were purchased from.
Does anyone know where I can find these?
Your help is appreciated...
Lenny - hi, you may want to call a few of your local locksmiths and see what they can offer you. If they sell similar sized combination locks, they probably sell or can get the cover plates as well. Otherwise, you may have to try and locate a dealer for the particular metal door you have. Good luck! Jim D/Heathsville, VA
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- 15 Fast Fixes for Your Home Facade
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers