I have a metal interior door that had a combination Lock on it. The lock has since been removed. I would like to install a Brass, Copper or Stainless Cover plate to cover the extra hole left by the combination lock. (3.5" x 11") I have another door that already has this. I just don't know were they were purchased from.
Does anyone know where I can find these?
Your help is appreciated...
Lenny - hi, you may want to call a few of your local locksmiths and see what they can offer you. If they sell similar sized combination locks, they probably sell or can get the cover plates as well. Otherwise, you may have to try and locate a dealer for the particular metal door you have. Good luck! Jim D/Heathsville, VA
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!