I don't have a blade problem, I have a motor problem. I used to have just ONE of these 6110, then I sold it... big regrets. So now I have TWO that I have picked up. One of them performs well as expected, BUT THE OTHER unit seems to spin up (rpm) just fine (and I have a RPM tach that is a contact time, but the distance from the trigger to the motor so far has left me NOT getting that accomplished) So it spins, BUT when you go to set it on a branch etc. it boogs right down... my dad used to say "poo poo"... just has no guts. SO I OPENED them both up. ONE unit has a 120volt, 60hz rating, BUT THE OTHER (WHICH HAS ALL OF THE "UL" RATINGS ETC ON THE HANDLE) has a 230VOLT / 50 hz MOTOR... Where did this come from? It has the typical two wires coming down from the switch (black and white), the motors look identical BUT for the markings. The 230 v one had a couple of capacitors soldered in line to the brush wires and the "caps" went to ground on the motor housing. I removed these and tried it, seems to spin fine. BUT when I cross check resistance through armature, field packs etc, they all have different readings. I was going to get my wire length meter (TDR) off the shelf and see if I can find the winding distance differences (I know it reads distance pretty accurate, NOT sure on windings applications though. Sure hate to try and rewind this motor. I have looked Google, Grainger, Small Motor.com, etc have had no luck on this. MAYBE I JUST HAVE A "PARTS MACHINE" ON MY HANDS... I did call the guy I bought it from and he "wiggled" every which way that one can. Although, he gave me everything including the O.E. packaging... just a strange one. I'll try to get "RPM" differences, should be about 3600 and also winding "wire length". So just looking for help, thoughts OR MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE has one they are going to scrap out and I would buy the motor / motor end.