Would appreciate if you can advise me on the
I have 3 trees in my back yard, all will
shed off leaves in winter (which leaves
behind a lot of mess to clean)
Landscape grass needs sunshine, which is
difficult to get in summer, as the Trees
shade a lot with green leaves.
Thinking of get ridding of grass and putting
landscape tiles around the tree and
and probably upto the patio. I live in dallas
is it a good idea? or do I need to get rid of trees to enjoy the backyard?
Any suggestions and any hints on what is
min $$$4 I am looking at? My backyard can be
classified as mdeium-small.
thanks in advance
do you know what kind of trees you have? you should be able to grow fescue or st. augustine in the shade in dallas unless you have total shade all day. if so, you could selectively thin out the canope of the trees to allow filtered sun. some people go with ground covers like asian jasmine or english ivy.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!