Walk-In Bay Window
How would you insulate a walk-in bay window?
At present time, if you put your hand near the window, it is as if you put your hand outside in the 10 degree cold weather we have. Would you go for a vinyl replacement window? What window mfg. would you suggest for a replacement window?
I think you should look at Alside. They make a great window, The Ultramaxx, and I would also strongly suggest the addition of Low E and Argon gas, they call it Climatech. You may also want to look at their Climatech TG2. This is a triple paned option with two coats of Low E squared and argon gas in both chambers. Look at their website: www.alside.com.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects