Walk-In Bay Window
How would you insulate a walk-in bay window?
At present time, if you put your hand near the window, it is as if you put your hand outside in the 10 degree cold weather we have. Would you go for a vinyl replacement window? What window mfg. would you suggest for a replacement window?
I think you should look at Alside. They make a great window, The Ultramaxx, and I would also strongly suggest the addition of Low E and Argon gas, they call it Climatech. You may also want to look at their Climatech TG2. This is a triple paned option with two coats of Low E squared and argon gas in both chambers. Look at their website: www.alside.com.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!