My husband and his father built our house about three years ago. The house is great, but the yard is screaming for help. I have a decent yard of grass, but the whole sceene is on the unsightly side.
I want to do some landscaping to the front and side of the house, but I'm not sure where to start and I cannot afford tohave an expert do it for me. I am also looking for a low-mainenance plan.
I have totally been in your shoes. My lawn was so awful after we built our house. I had a friend who was a landscaper so he helped me to make up some plans and figure out what I could do. You might be able to talk with a landscaper for ideas and see how cheap they could do it for.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects