My husband and his father built our house about three years ago. The house is great, but the yard is screaming for help. I have a decent yard of grass, but the whole sceene is on the unsightly side.
I want to do some landscaping to the front and side of the house, but I'm not sure where to start and I cannot afford tohave an expert do it for me. I am also looking for a low-mainenance plan.
I have totally been in your shoes. My lawn was so awful after we built our house. I had a friend who was a landscaper so he helped me to make up some plans and figure out what I could do. You might be able to talk with a landscaper for ideas and see how cheap they could do it for.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!