We just purchased a beautiful full glass front door with brass and matching side lights. Has anyone ever put on a solid glass storm door over their beautiful decorated glass door. We have never had a storm door but we face south and our house gets a lot of weather on that side. I am just not sure I want to cover the other glass door but than I may be saving it by adding a storm door. I am talking about one of those decorative all glass ones. What do you think?
Pella Windows & Doors are they worth the cost??
Glass on storm door makes front door extremely hot
Question on fiberglass vs douglas fir solid wood door
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!