We just purchased a beautiful full glass front door with brass and matching side lights. Has anyone ever put on a solid glass storm door over their beautiful decorated glass door. We have never had a storm door but we face south and our house gets a lot of weather on that side. I am just not sure I want to cover the other glass door but than I may be saving it by adding a storm door. I am talking about one of those decorative all glass ones. What do you think?
Pella Windows & Doors are they worth the cost??
Glass on storm door makes front door extremely hot
Question on fiberglass vs douglas fir solid wood door
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!