i bought a lovely one piece shower. befor buying it we measured all the doors to make sure it would fit into the bathroom. when i say all the doors i mean all but the door into the bedroom, which is 31 with out the door jam, i need 35. my options, sell shower at great loss, remove studs at door, cut shower and reglass.
I bet that was a stomach dropping moment of realization. If it fits fine through the bathroom door, I would cut the door and redo the studs/sheetrock...or take the opportunity to turn it into a double door entry master bedroom.
Replacing a one-piece tub/shower ... ???
one piece construction, built in shower shelf
Can I replace a ONE PIECE tub/shower/surround unit b...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!