i bought a lovely one piece shower. befor buying it we measured all the doors to make sure it would fit into the bathroom. when i say all the doors i mean all but the door into the bedroom, which is 31 with out the door jam, i need 35. my options, sell shower at great loss, remove studs at door, cut shower and reglass.
I bet that was a stomach dropping moment of realization. If it fits fine through the bathroom door, I would cut the door and redo the studs/sheetrock...or take the opportunity to turn it into a double door entry master bedroom.
Replacing a one-piece tub/shower ... ???
one piece construction, built in shower shelf
Can I replace a ONE PIECE tub/shower/surround unit b...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects