Stuck Pocket Door
I use a Johnson Door track and out of perhaps a huundred or so, I had one of them disconnect. It is not possible for them to jump track because they have a triple trolley wheel contained within the track system.
Is it possible for you to lift the door to slide it out? You might need to use a screw to run intop the end of the door to use as a handle. Once out, it would be easier to figure out.
Was the door getting hard to open and close at any time, like it was too big for the opening? If it was, it may be moisture has expanded the door and it's too big for the 'slot' (that might have been constructed with too little tolerance). That could end up being an on-going problem unless the 'slot' is enlarged a little where the binding occurs.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight