Stuck Pocket Door
I use a Johnson Door track and out of perhaps a huundred or so, I had one of them disconnect. It is not possible for them to jump track because they have a triple trolley wheel contained within the track system.
Is it possible for you to lift the door to slide it out? You might need to use a screw to run intop the end of the door to use as a handle. Once out, it would be easier to figure out.
Was the door getting hard to open and close at any time, like it was too big for the opening? If it was, it may be moisture has expanded the door and it's too big for the 'slot' (that might have been constructed with too little tolerance). That could end up being an on-going problem unless the 'slot' is enlarged a little where the binding occurs.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers