operator very hard to use.
is there a cleaner or special oil that will not collect dirt to make them operate freely?
I am actually having a hard time opening mine after they have been shut for awhile (few days). It is like the window is sticking to the rubber seal that runs around the window. I put some wax on the seal and that helped some but they still stick pretty good sometimes. Sorry to attach this to your post but I thought maybe someone would have an answer to both our posts.
Pella casement windows?
Casement Window Replacements
casement window replacements
Screens for 80-yr-old small bungalow casement windows?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!