I was wondering if any one has installed the Lawnbelt DIY sprinklers. It looks easier to install and very cost effective - on the web. Does it work ? Any suggestions appreciated
We are also wondering if the DIY Lawnbelt system works well and is worth the time. Has anyone tried it? Please let us know.
I was wondering the same thing, and found this thread. Sounds like people's experience has been pretty good. I don't see any negatives about it.
In need of several boxes of pergo presto red oak...a...
Pergo golden butternut laminate
Anyone in need of Bruce First Maple 25/32" x 9" x 9"...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight