What are the best reno's I can do to increase the value of my home?
My wife and I had a home built and moved in last year but our plan is to sell in three years this will be the time our last child goes to college and we would like to use whatever overage we can get to go towards her education. What reno's bring the most value for the dollar. The home is 3049 square feet and so far upgrades have been we've added crown molding throughout, added a 20 foot pavered patio firepit to the back, ceiling fans throughout, kitchen backsplash, ceiling fans throughout, what can we do to the house now to increase the value of the house in three years? Here is a picture of the patio we added, everything else is new. Thank you Bob.
Bathrooms and kitchens are where your biggest return on dollars are. Outside projects will never get you a profit.
Exactly a bathroom redo and kitchen brings in normally double what it cost to install according to articles I have read
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips