The drain lever for the bathtub is stuck, so the water won't drain. I unscrewed the face plate for the lever and their is a chain that connects down to the plunger or stopper (whatever you call it).
I can't pull the plunger out. It's stuck. Should I pull harder? I'm afraid the chain connected to it might break.
There is an access panel on the wall on the other side. There is this big pipe. I'm afraid to take a wrench to open those pipes up.
Should I just call a plumber?
I am having this exact same issue however, I do not have access to the pipes. I am curious to hear how you made out.
Try using WD 40 down the over flow as it may free up the trip lever waste stopper give it a few minutes to work or you can also try liquid wrench
How do I remove a concrete slab?
loose bathtub drain stopper fell down through pipes ...
Removing radiator in home.
Bat Cave Woodstove insert removal
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects