Years ago these trees called laurus nobilis was planted in my front yard. To our horror it was discovered that these trees sent out runners all over the place. From the ground the gardener pulled out this fabric called weed block and below this week block were masses of runners or suckers. Worst, some of these runners/suckers had grown up against the foundation of the house. Here are some questions that come to mind:
• Could these runners work itself underground? The runners were found to be between the weed block and the ground surface. I’m concerned about the runners that were found against the foundation of the house. And just how far down does the foundation go?
• What’s the best way to kill these runners? Will a mixture of salt and vinegar do the work? I’m trying to avoid using poisons.
• Would it not be best to just remove those trees? Some of the trees are near the concrete driveway of a neighbor.
Need Trafficmaster Savannah laminate flooring
12"x12" Texas Beige ceramic Tile made in Mexico item...
Trying to find out who makes this faucet....
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Quick and Creative Stocking Stuffers
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Must-Do Projects for November
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- The Top 10 Artificial Christmas Trees