Years ago these trees called laurus nobilis was planted in my front yard. To our horror it was discovered that these trees sent out runners all over the place. From the ground the gardener pulled out this fabric called weed block and below this week block were masses of runners or suckers. Worst, some of these runners/suckers had grown up against the foundation of the house. Here are some questions that come to mind:
• Could these runners work itself underground? The runners were found to be between the weed block and the ground surface. I’m concerned about the runners that were found against the foundation of the house. And just how far down does the foundation go?
• What’s the best way to kill these runners? Will a mixture of salt and vinegar do the work? I’m trying to avoid using poisons.
• Would it not be best to just remove those trees? Some of the trees are near the concrete driveway of a neighbor.
Rubber transmission belt for a jointer/planer 4 1/8"...
Tappan fab 400 range for sale first 700.00 its yours...
Discontinued Azuvi Travertino Tile 18 X 18 Brown
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight