We are thinking about installing beadboard in our bathroom. Most of the pictures I've seen have a large baseboard, looks to be about 6" or so with a 1/4 round on the floor. I was wondering about how to place the beadboard next to the door frame moulding. Should it just butt up to it then add a small bead of caulk? Also, how about where it meets the ceiling? Should it butt right up to the ceiling and some type of moulding placed around it?
Tile in my bathroom
Crack in Bathroom Sink
Looking for Bathroom Remodeling Services provider?????
Small Bathroom: What size tiles should I use?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight