I submitted a claim for decking replacement the end of June of this year along with pictures and everything that was required.
I received a credit for my complete original order at my local lumber co. for planking, fascia,fasteners,etc. along with a check to compensate for labor.
I got three estimates for the work and they were all within $150.00 of the compensation check. I feel that TimberTech lived up to the warranty to the full extent.The people I spoke with in the claims dept. were cordial, understanding, and very helpful. I hope that the new product is better than the old Desert Bronze.
styrofoam insulation and mice
Kenmore Elite refrige and freezer not cooling and ic...
Leaking Vinyl Windows
Daltile Goldrush tile
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects