I submitted a claim for decking replacement the end of June of this year along with pictures and everything that was required.
I received a credit for my complete original order at my local lumber co. for planking, fascia,fasteners,etc. along with a check to compensate for labor.
I got three estimates for the work and they were all within $150.00 of the compensation check. I feel that TimberTech lived up to the warranty to the full extent.The people I spoke with in the claims dept. were cordial, understanding, and very helpful. I hope that the new product is better than the old Desert Bronze.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips