Can someone offer some advice on rebuilding a lawn/soil that has been neglected for 50 years?
I have an acre of grass that I would like to replace. The current yard is hard and bumpy. It's uneven and full of ruts. Do I have to have old grass and topsoil hauled away before I bring in new topsoil, or can I work new topsoil into the old?
What will I need for equipment?
how to properly grade lawn
Seeding lawn during a drought
Small concrete bridge spanning 3' creek. How do I b...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips