Hi, my husband and I are buying a new resin shed and according to the instructions they recommend to build a foundation for it although it could go straight on the ground.
We are planning on building a wood foundation with 2x4's but we have heard conflicting advise, with people telling us to do a concrete foundation better because the wood one would rot. The manufacturer says that the shed could go on the ground as long as it is level and also they say we could do a frame filled with pea gravel or the wood one with the 2x4s . What would you recommend?. FYI the shed is 8 by 12.5 Thanks so much for any advise.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!