Any help? Its about a ten year old house, no plumbing issues. The upstairs shower has just recently began to have less pressure, and when the handle is in certain positions we will get some vibration from the pipes.
It is a single handle.
Can residue or wear in the fixtures cause these types of issues? Will I have to replace the handle and the head, or one or the other? Is there typically a shut off valve to the shower itself, or will I have to shut the water off to the entire house while I am working on it?
Dealing with old cast iron plumbing
low water pressure when two things run at same time
Bathroom faucet very hard to turn on and off...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers