Any help? Its about a ten year old house, no plumbing issues. The upstairs shower has just recently began to have less pressure, and when the handle is in certain positions we will get some vibration from the pipes.
It is a single handle.
Can residue or wear in the fixtures cause these types of issues? Will I have to replace the handle and the head, or one or the other? Is there typically a shut off valve to the shower itself, or will I have to shut the water off to the entire house while I am working on it?
Dealing with old cast iron plumbing
low water pressure when two things run at same time
Bathroom faucet very hard to turn on and off...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love