Any help? Its about a ten year old house, no plumbing issues. The upstairs shower has just recently began to have less pressure, and when the handle is in certain positions we will get some vibration from the pipes.
It is a single handle.
Can residue or wear in the fixtures cause these types of issues? Will I have to replace the handle and the head, or one or the other? Is there typically a shut off valve to the shower itself, or will I have to shut the water off to the entire house while I am working on it?
Dealing with old cast iron plumbing
Bathroom faucet very hard to turn on and off...
low water pressure when two things run at same time
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!