Back in April when we turned on the A/C I noticed the paint peeling in the master bedroom, medi room, and the back kitchen hall. We had it fixed plastered and painted, then had a strong storm come in. We're back to square one. With a new roof. No one is willing to help or give us advise. Inferred camera confirms that there is 56% moisture on the ceiling but no trace were it is coming from. Who do I call?
4 coats, 2 different paints, still streaking! Help!
Paint Peeling Off Ceiling
Tin/Copper ceiling paint..HELP
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!